The education sector is presently facing unprecedented challenges. As a consequence, schools need specialist advice from legal experts to help them deal with the ever changing educational landscape. For expert legal advice for your business contact our education specialists at Taylor&Emmet on 0114 218 4051 or contact us online.
Solutions for Schools is a network of professionals who all have extensive experience of working in the education sector. Together, Taylor&Emmet LLP, Barber, Harrison & Platt (chartered Accountants) and a team of independent HR Consultants seamlessly and effectively provide schools with all the legal advice, HR and payroll support they need to address the issues affecting the school, its staff, pupils and its governors.
We understand the needs of headteachers and governing bodies and the pressures they face to succeed and maintain high academic standards and will go the 'extra mile' to get the result you want and need.
Solutions for Schools can provide support to all type of schools including:
- Faith schools
- Foundation schools
- Free schools
- Maintained schools
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- Trust schools
- University technical colleges
- Voluntary aided schools
- Voluntary controlled schools
Lawyers at Taylor&Emmet LLP have been acting for schools for over 30 years and have a detailed knowledge of the requirements of and challenges facing schools. Our clients include diocesan boards of education, education charities, independent schools and independent nurseries.
Reasons to choose us
Flexible packages at fixed rates
Through three fixed price and flexible subscription packages, you can choose the level of legal support according to your budget and anticipated use. It gives you reassurance that you have an agreed level of legal support with the flexibility of knowing that you have budgetary control and discounted rates should you unexpectedly need additional support. The fixed price you pay depends on the size of your school.
If you use Solutions For Schools, we guarantee that our prices are set for 12 months and come without any hidden surprises. This means that you are able to reinvest any savings made elsewhere within your business.
In addition to our subscription packages, the legal helpline is a quick and accessible means by which schools can double check things to get a quick and decisive legal advice or receive some early direction.
Responsive, quality service
Our commitment to delivering a high quality service means we promise the following:
1. You will never receive an unexpected bill from us.
2. You will receive unlimited phone and online support between 8.00am and 6.00pm during normal working days if you buy the schools helpline package
3. You can pay for our fixed price service monthly by direct debit
4. We guarantee to return all emails and phone calls within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
5. We guarantee to reply to your letter, within 7 workings days.
6. You will have a dedicated lawyer as your principal point of contact.
7. You will receive twice yearly legal updates on education legal matters and will be entitled to send two delegates free of charge to our seminars run throughout the year.
8. All employees of your school will be entitled to a 10% discount on our normal charges for personal legal services such as conveyancing and will making, excluding employment advice.