Our training is designed to empower your managers to operate within the law to drive the better performance of your organisation.
As experienced trainers, we understand that style of delivery is just as important as legal content. Death by Powerpoint is not our thing. Through the use of case studies, practical explanations and interactive discussion, we allow time and space for delegates to discuss real life issues and ask questions in a comfortable, relaxed environment.
Our bespoke approach to training means that we can design a course to suit your particular needs, people and policies. In doing so, we can also address the issues which arise in your sector or organisation and use case studies which are based on real life scenarios. We are happy to travel to you to provide the training, which is cost effective for you too. We give a fixed cost for all our training which includes materials and a certificate of achievement for the managers to take away.
Popular topics we train on include:
- Conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
- Equal pay audits and gender pay reporting
- Effective management of poor performance
- Tackling sickness absence
- Employee use of social media
- Handling breakdowns in working relationships
- Recruitment and selection
- Conducting workplace consultations
- Appearing as a witness in the Employment Tribunal