Suited to organisations with or without a dedicated HR function, T&E Complete is your all-in-one HR and Legal Department and gives you the support you need to keep on top of employment law issues and manage your employees effectively.
The service includes your own dedicated legally qualified account manager who will visit your business to ensure that we fully understand your requirements and includes all-inclusive legal advice on employment law and HR issues. Our experienced team will also work with you to provide a comprehensive contract of employment and staff handbook which is fully tailored to your business.
ESSENTIALS PACKT&E Essentials ensures you are legally compliant, whilst keeping HR costs to a minimum. Learn More
HR MANAGER PACKThis subscription service is perfect for organisations that don’t have their own HR manager, or those with in-house support. Learn More
PREMIUM PACKThis top-tier subscription service covers all the HR and employment law advice you need, including assistance with major pieces of work, such as restructuring and TUPE transfers. Learn More
T&E Complete also offers an ISO27001 accredited cloud-based web service which provides exclusive portal access, including easy-to-draft contracts, precedent letters, policies and procedures, personnel file storage, attendance management features and a self-service dashboard to allow your employees to book and manage their holidays online.
If you subscribe to T&E Complete, we can offer your business flexible payment options, and an insurance bolt-on to cover the costs, legal fees and any settlement of Employment Tribunal claims. T&E Complete is an entirely fixed fee subscription service allowing you to budget with full costs certainty for HR compliance.
- Comprehensive contracts of employment and policies and procedures or
- An audit and update of your existing contracts and employee handbook
- Manage your HR documentation online through a secure web account and generate new contracts at the push of a button
- Unlimited telephone/email helpline for employment law and health and safety queries
- Web based interactive employment law support including step by step guidance, letters, forms and flowcharts
- Employment Tribunal representation by our experienced lawyers
- Insurance cover against awards made against you
- Keep up to date with annual employment law training workshops