At the start
- If you are referred to us or you get in touch about a new matter we will contact you the same day.
- We will ask how you want our services to be provided, so we can “Taylor” them to you.
- We will always look at the wider picture.
- We will cater for any specific requirements you have.
- We will be transparent on costs – you will get no surprises.
Progressing your case: Communication
- The right level of lawyer, with the right expertise, at the right cost, will deal with your case.
- When you ring us, you will get through to your lawyer if they are available.
- We will always ring you when we say we are going to ring you.
- If you call us, we will tell you if we cannot return your call the same day. We will be in touch first thing the next day or arrange another time to contact you.
- We will not keep you waiting when you come to see us for a prearranged meeting.
- If your lawyer is not at their desk, we will ensure the telephone is answered or you can leave a voicemail message and we will get back to you the same day.
- We will respond to all your emails within 24 hours.
Progressing your case: Advice
- There will be no delays in your case caused by us.
- We will talk to you about your case in an approachable way.
- We will not use legal jargon. It is our responsibility to ensure you know and understand what we are saying. If you do not understand, just ask.
- We will update you regularly – even if it is just a quick call, email or text.
- We will acknowledge receipt of everything you send to us.
- We will ask you, as the case progresses, how we are doing.
- Any concerns or complaints will always be taken seriously and acted on immediately.