Investing in the community
We are committed to investing time, money and resource to support local community groups, sports teams, events, initiatives and educational establishments in experiencing growth and success.
Some of the ways we do this include:
- Sponsors of Dronfield 10k and Fun Run
- Sponsors of Sheffield Hallam University’s annual Property Law Prize
- Sponsors of Paces in Sheffield - Supporting Children
- Members of the Dronfield Civic Society
- Friends of Dronfield Station
- Sponsors of Coal Aston Cricket Club
- Sponsors of Titans Boxing Gym
- Sponsors of Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- Annual support of the Ellesmere Operatic Society
Raising money for charity
In recent years we have supported Support Dogs, Rain Rescue, Alzheimer’s society, PACT and Bluebell Wood.
Looking after the environment
With long established roots in the UK’s ‘greenest city’ and our close proximity to the beautiful Peak District, we are mindful of our responsibility to reduce our carbon footprint.
Here are some of the ways we try to do this:
- Our main headquarters are fitted with ozone friendly air conditioning systems, whilst windows in the building are designed to retain maximum heat and light and reduce solar glare and reflection. Our lighting and electrical systems also comply with the very latest environmentally friendly regulations.
- We discourage unnecessary printing and we use paper that is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Our purchasing policy is geared towards the use of environmentally friendly products.
- We recycle redundant office equipment including computers, printer toners, batteries and mobile phones.
- We encourage virtual working via teleconferences and Skype whenever possible in order to reduce travel.
Believing in our people
As an employer of over 200 talented people, we know that key to delivering a great service to our clients is to provide a happy, motivating and challenging environment for our employees. Through our rigorous recruitment process we make sure that candidates match our values and ambition and we continue to review and develop the progress of every individual with our comprehensive appraisal system.