If your treatment at a Dental surgery has fallen below a reasonable level we can help you with a complaint against your dentist and you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Dental experts are subject to the same duty of care as all health providers and the mistakes of a small minority may lead to significant harm. Whether your treatment was private or NHS or the reason for the work was medical or cosmetic you may have a claim.
Examples of potential dental claims would include
- Incorrect decision of the correct treatment offered such as removal of teeth
- Delay in treating a condition such as infection which can often make the problem worse
- Failing to x-ray at an early stage to determine what may be the cause of your problem
- Failing to correctly interpret an x-ray and act upon it
- Nerve damage caused by negligent treatment
How much can I claim?
The value of claim will vary hugely depending on your circumstances
Factors which will affect the claim include:
- The extent of pain and suffering
- The amount you may have had to pay for additional treatment
- Help you may have had from a friend or family
- Loss of earnings
- Travel expenses
It is important to discuss your circumstances to determine whether you can make a claim. For a free chat in total confidence please contact one of our team on the number below and we will be pleased to help you.